Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Dog Pack is at Full Power

Made my way back to Michigan to get the dogs. My pack is back to full power. Also, on the spur of the moment, my parents decided to jump into the car for a Chicago road trip. It's been good times already and I'm looking forward to the usual cornucopia of eatables at the inlaws' for Thanksgiving. I plan to eat and drink too much and then pass out watching a horrible movie.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. And now for dog photos:


Quentin is an old man. He's about four shades lighter than he was a couple years ago, can barely run down the street without getting winded, and damn, he takes naps like nobody's business now. He's still a complete doofus though: I took this photo after giving him a shower because he decided to seek out a random pile of mephitic compost and roll around in it.


Kya. She's just as old as Q and white hairs are appearing all over her coat at an accelerated pace. Still, I swear she acts younger than she did years ago. Although she did not find and roll around in a pile of shit last weekend, which was good news for me.

No comments: