Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holidays and TheKnot.com

Well the holiday season is almost here. I find it funny (or maybe unfortunate) how life gets busier during the holidays. Used to be the other way around, where I'd get a week or two off and basically try my best to make trouble without getting caught making it.

Also, Cathy setup a profile at the [theknot.com]. I never heard of theknot website until recently, but then again I wasn't engaged until recently either. It's nothing crazy but you can get random details about us, the wedding, and other info.

Sign the guestbook too... Let's just say someone whose name rhymes with "bathy," has been eagerly waiting for people to sign it, and thus far there is a grand total of two entries :) (thanks to Rie/Eric and a canned entry by the administrators of website, yay).

Photo unrelated.


Shrine Chapel by Orchard Lake in Michigan. The chapel wasn't consistently lit so I snuck a tripod in and took some bracketed exposures to make this composite image. You risk "flatness" to an image when you do that, but you can bring out a lot of interesting detail...

No comments: