Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Memorial Day

Like last year and the year before that, we went up to Nickbot's for Memorial Day.  This time, there was uncooperative weather, Nick's shitty ankle, and unfortunately Brent couldn't make it up (huge bummer).  But nevertheless and needless to say, great times were still had.  While enjoying the natural beauty of Michigan, we drank copious amounts of homebrew, microbrew, and macrobrew, failed horribly in sneaking up on the wives via canoe, discovered the humor of worn out ankles, and I witnessed Cathy shoot a rifle and handgun for the first time in her life.  Great success.  For whatever reason, I didn't take many photos this year but I did memorialize this:

"It's not impossible. I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, they're not much bigger than two meters."

No comments: