Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Mitten Roadtrip and Some Random Photos

Going back to Michigan this weekend. I swear, this past year, I've gone back to the mitten more than I ever have in years. Like me, Quentin loves roadtrips:


See? Good ol' Smiley Q (handheld snap with my Pentax).

Here are some miscellaneous photos:


Baha'i Temple in Wilmette. There was construction around the outside, so I could only take shots closer up. Seems like it would look amazing without all the crap around it, and especially during the summer. Also, I was walking around in the downstairs visitor center when I got scolded for almost stepping on a butterfly.


Vegetables, anxiously waiting to be thrown into a tasty stew.


A top-notch super-rad tetsubin teapot given to me by Cathy. It brews a great cup of tea.

No comments: