Monday, March 17, 2008

Quentin and Chloe

I feel like I should apologize. Most of my posts have a picture of Quentin or Kya, and you're probably getting tired of it. Well, this post is no different and I'm not apologizing. What can I say? I like dogs, I can't help myself.

Anyway, Q met Chloe this past weekend.


Chloe. She is Bernice's and Dave's dog. Looks kinda like Quentin, right?


She was excited to hang out. I noticed that she had a Coach collar. Quentin has a generic $10 collar from PetSmart.


Quentin watched her from a distance.


Chloe watched back.


This went on for a while.


Until Quentin decided to start showing off his breakdance moves.


Not impressed.


Impressed with himself.


I kept screwing up the names of Quentin, Kya, and Chloe. Also, Quentin and Chloe look similar, so that wasn't helping. "Ky-no, Chlo-wait, no, I mean, Quentin!"

Photographing Chloe and Q was easy. I just sat on the floor, hung out, and hit the shutter a couple times. Although sometimes one of them would run up and try to taste my lens. Ok, I'll get out there and take some non-dog photos soon. Really.

No comments: