Monday, March 3, 2008

Jackass Train Operator. And Some Birds.

I take the Damen L stop everyday to work. It's a nice platform: elevated of course, you get a nice view of the Six Corners and the Chicago skyline, it's relatively clean, well lit, and there is a little convenience stand there (I've never bought anything from him though).

Anyway, went there early one morning for a couple photos when a train operator basically starts verbally berating me for taking a photo with a tripod.


View from Damen L stop, moments before being harassed.

Unsatisfied by my ten minutes on the platform, I wandered over towards Lincoln Park and said what's up to the birds.


What's up standard Mute Swan.


Avoided the other birds.


Hungry though.


What's up duck.


Incoming Canadian Goose.


A pair of Pekin Ducks. Isn't this species supposed to be domesticated?

No comments: